"Establish an initial diversified financing operation over the long term, with as few contractual restrictions as possible, at a very competitive all-in cost."
- Establish an initial diversified financing operation over the long term, with as few contractual restrictions as possible, at a very competitive all-in cost.
- Establishment of a $75m private placement, drawn directly in euros and agreed with a single American institutional investor in USPP format;
- Issue at par with a final maturity
- of 10 years and an average life of seven years. Fixed coupon of 3.64%.
- Mapping of available options in the complex context of private placements, introduction of investors and support at every stage until final conclusion of the transaction.
Redbridge’s added value
- An exceptional combination of price, maturity and flexibility;
- In relation to new transactions, Redbridge has lightened the borrower’s workload, moderated excessive demands on both sides and carried out a permanent and active watch on price components (US Treasury notes | Basis swap Euros/USD | change in spread) until fixing of the final price (rate lock).