Rigorous financing policies require an optimally sized debt structure.
Rigorous financing policies require several key elements, especially:
- an optimally sized debt structure
- multiple funding sources
- flexibility at the lowest possible cost
How Redbridge can help you?
At a time when credit markets are undergoing profound structural changes, Redbridge’s debt advisory team provides its clients with a clear vision of all their financing challenges – and opportunities.
- analysis of the company’s financing needs, in line with its development plan
- analysis of banking relationships, based on a proprietary calculation model
- credit risk positioning strategy in relation to banks, rating agencies, and investors