The optimum positioning of a company pays special attention. With the ongoing introduction of new prudential regulations and the launching of new rating agencies, this strategic positioning issue is becoming more complex for every company’s finance leadership team.
Without a reliable point of reference for making comparisons, how can a company know the financial components of a potential transaction?
Many companies do not want to rely on their investment banking partners.
How Redbridge can help you:
Your Redbridge team is ideally positioned to help you manage your relationships with credit analysts at banks and/or ratings agencies. Your Redbridge team can offer you:”
- An independent approach without conflicts of interest.
- Access to exhaustive databases of recent transactions.
- In-depth knowledge of banking and rating agency modeling methodologies.
- Assistance in all aspects of finance from positioning your company’s credit profile to highly effective discussions with your teams of banks and/or rating agencies.
- Transparent determination of your company’s rating profile.
- An effective strategy for approaching agencies and acquiring new public or confidential ratings.
- Management of your “target” rating level or your relationship with agencies and/or banking credit teams.
- Impact on ratings of operating and financial strategies envisioned by management.