Le Noble Age Group
Syndicated Loans, Commercial Paper, & Euro Private Placement
Redbridge's support was crucial in reinforcing our financial structure. The team negotiated flexible credit terms with our banking partners
- Debt structure advisory
- Syndicated loan
- Commercial paper
- Euro private placement
- Reinforce Le Noble Age’s liquidity and financial structure as part of its strategic plan
- Establish a diversified debt structure that optimizes costs and credit terms
- €150m revolving credit facility (RCF) with a 5-year maturity and a one-year extension option – Le Noble Age’s first syndicated loan was concluded with its main banking partners, who were previously funding the group through short-term bilateral credit lines.
- €120m Commercial Paper program to meet short-term financing needs – The inaugural issuance was made on June 30th, with the support of five dealers.
- €31.2m bond issuance in the form of a seven-year unlisted euro private placement deal.
- Support the Group in designing an optimal debt structure in line with its business plan
- Credit profile
- Manage banking relationships and help negotiate credit terms and conditions
Redbridge’s added value
- Preliminary analysis: in-depth understanding of the client’s business plan and its credit profile
- Three deals executed nearly simultaneously
- Flexible bond documentation
Have a question?