Managing the Rollout of New Treasury Tools
Providing support until the new IT system goes live
Once a new treasury management system has been selected, Redbridge assists the treasury team with implementation.
Our team of consultants handles the project management, from drafting the specifications to completing the user tests.
Redbridge ensures adherence to the planned schedule and the initial budget. Our team oversees all steps within the implementation, including:
- the Project Management Office (PMO)
- the project committee and steering committee, and all other related governance processes
- the organization and management of system training
- the monitoring of both schedule and budget to ensure both are met as projected
- the coordination of the teams and the establishment of key contacts for all project stakeholders (i.e. vendors, IT departments, treasury departments, etc.)
Have a question?