Treasury tools: finding the perfect fit.
Selecting the tools that best meet the treasury’s functional needs and technical constraints requires methodology. The objective is choose a cost-effective IT system that optimizes costs and processing. For this, the treasury department has to define its needs and anticipate future developments to ensure the system can grow with the company.
How Redbridge can help you:
From drafting the specifications to the selection and implementation of the treasury management system, Redbridge manages each step of the process.
Our experts help corporate treasurers understand the challenges in the vendor’s market and brings the various players on board during the project by:
- providing help with the selection and implementation of cash management systems (i.e. needs identification, technical and functional specifications, etc.)
- conducting a post-implementation review
- assisting with the configuration and acceptance testing (i.e. defining the test protocol, identifying test cases, performing user acceptance testing, etc.)
- lending support for the rollout (i.e. project management, user training, etc.)
- improving processing reliability and indicator generation