REINFORCING THE LEVEL OF INTERNAL CONTROL AND FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT
An in-depth analysis to develop an optimal risk management strategy
In an environment where cases of fraud have become particularly serious and abundant, Redbridge helps companies to audit and secure their treasury’s activities.
Our diagnostic assessment of the potential weaknesses of the treasury’s organization is based on:
- a review of the treasury’s remit or management mandate.
- identification of the financial or operational risks associated with treasury processes (cash management, financial risk management, etc.), from initiation to recognition.
- an audit of the appropriateness and effectiveness of the treasury function’s system of internal control.
- documentation of the internal audit strategy for treasury activities.
For organizations wanting to get a complete picture of their financial risks (currency, interest rate, liquidity, investment, counterparty risks, etc.)
Redbridge can assist to:
- define a market risk management policy (e.g. strategy, hedging horizon, identification of the exposure, choice of instruments, limits, etc.).
- determine your risk exposure with greater precision.
- validate increases in subsidiaries’ risk exposure and ensure that the tools used are appropriate.
- review reports and KPIs for risk monitoring and hedging purposes.
- review the system for controlling the financial risk management process.
Have a question?