TREASURY TOOLS TAILORED TO CLIENTS' NEEDS
Finding the perfect fit
From drafting the specifications to selecting the tools that best meet the treasury’s functional needs and technical constraints, Redbridge manages each step of the process.
Based on a methodology proven over the years, Redbridge’s support enables the treasury department to choose a cost-efffective IT system that optimizes costs and processing. Redbridge works to understand the needs of the client and anticipates future developments to ensure the system can grow with the company.
Redbridge helps corporate treasurers understand the challenges in the vendor’s market and brings the various players on board during the project by:
- providing help with the selection and implementation of cash management systems (i.e. needs identification, technical and functional specifications, etc.)
- conducting a post-implementation review
- assisting with the configuration and acceptance testing (i.e. defining the test protocol, identifying test cases, performing user acceptance testing, etc.)
- lending support for the rollout (i.e. project management, user training, etc.)
- improving processing reliability and indicator generation
Have a question?