We ensure the efficiency of your treasury organization. We assess your structure, your processes and your systems to the demands of your financial strategy in order to build a robust and flexible treasury function. Our teams support you from the development of the road map right through to the successful conclusion of your transformation project.
You want to improve the efficiency of your treasury organization, optimize your processes and review your IT systems.
You recognize the need to strengthen the security of your treasury processes and procedures in response to the increased threat of fraud and potential cyber-crime.
You need expert and independent analysis to guide your strategic and operational decisions ahead of a radical change in the life of your company, such as an acquisition, spin-off, carve-out of a business line.
Strenthening your organization and its practices
We conduct a full diagnosis of your treasury function so that it will meet the challenges of tomorrow. In doing so, we align your organization and your processes with best practice in order to:
- define your treasury function’s organizational strategy at the central level or group-wide
- optimize processes to reduce manual intervention and increase focus on value enhancing tasks
- develop an IT strategy to support the (Target Operating Model) of the treasury for today’s needs and into the future.
What we offer
A track-record, over 20 years, of successfully providing solutions to some of the most challenging treasury problems encountered by some of the most demanding companies.
We provide a comprehensive diagnosis of the treasury function; its’ structural issues, with a particular focus on treasury management systems, the payment chain, risk management, internal control, banking relationships, financing, cash optimization and electronic banking.
According to our findings, we develop a customized roadmap. We support you in the operational deployment of the roadmap (Project Management Office).
We deploy our teams of treasury professionals to utilize their experience and project management skills to implement the changes and communicate with all the impacted stakeholders to ensure a successful conclusion to the transformation project.
This can include, where necessary, co-ordinating between your internal departments, such as IT, legal, accounting and sales, and with your treasurers in your subsidiaries around the world.
- Sector: engineering management and design of complex projects
- Revenue: around €1.8 billion
- Geographic scope: Europe
- Duration of assignment:
- Diagnosis: 2019 – three months
- Implementation: 2019–20 – eight months
- Objectives and outcome of assignment:
- assessment of the treasury function in line with the group’s challenges and in compliance with local best practices
- operational support (Project Management Office) to implement recommendations within tight timeframes