Your ability to manage your cash flow, your team’s productivity and the security of your transactions depends on which treasury management tools you choose.
Implementing a treasury management system (TMS) requires a significant investment of time and money – so getting it right is essential to ensure you maximize your ROI from the system.
Having a partner by your side who understands all the complexities and has the resources to devote to the project can make the difference between having a partially implemented system that requires constant manual intervention and a successful one that is fully automated.
Select and implement the treasury management system that best meets your business needs
Redbridge has successfully implemented numerous treasury management systems, giving us extensive knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of each TMS provider and the providers best suited to a company’s requirements and environment.
As independent advisors, we work for you to:
- Understand your current treasury organization, architecture and processes
- Conduct workshops and meetings with key stakeholders to identify and define the functional requirements that your TMS must fulfill
- Draft TMS requirements/specifications (request for proposal)
- Identify potential solutions
- Manage the consultation process
- Initiate and manage the TMS selection process
- Review vendors’ proposals and recommendations about architecture(s)
- Review contracts from software vendors
- Provide support during the implementation process, including loading historical data, designing risk management reports and interfacing with third-party systems
- Ensure proper communication between all stakeholders involved (i.e., TMS vendors and project team)
We manage your TMS selection project on a regional or global basis, from beginning to end.
The proof is in the numbers
- Corporates advised on their IT treasury strategy
- Consultants who specialize in treasury tool selection
- Vendors invited to RFPs
- TMS RFPs carried out since 2016