With the ongoing introduction of new prudential regulations and the launch of new rating agencies, this strategic positioning issue is becoming more complex for finance leadership teams.
Without a reliable point of reference for making comparisons, how can a company know the financial components of a potential transaction?
Many companies value the perspective of an independent advisory, without the conflicts of interest in the traditional investment banking and trading businesses.
How Redbridge can help you
Your Redbridge team is ideally positioned to help you manage your relationships with credit analysts at banks and ratings agencies. We provide:
- An independent approach without conflicts of interest
- Access to exhaustive databases of recent transactions
- In-depth knowledge of banking and ratings agency modeling methodologies
- Assistance in all aspects of finance, from positioning your company’s credit profile to highly effective discussions with your banks and ratings agencies
- Transparent determination of your company’s rating profile
- An effective strategy for approaching agencies and acquiring new public or confidential ratings
- Management of your target ratings level or your relationship with agencies and/or banking credit teams
- Impact on ratings of operating and financial strategies envisioned by management