Effective bank relationship management takes more than monthly auditing and fee reconciliation. It’s about being proactive and looking critically at services, pricing, rates, and the profitability of each partner in the relationship.
Whether domestic, global or international, corporate treasury will have to cope with a lack of accessibility and transparency from the banks, as well as their own lack of internal resources and subject matter experts.
Bank smarter, not harder
Redbridge’s bank relationship management solution, BRMInsight, is an innovative service that arms corporate treasury teams with the guidance and data they need to conduct the most effective reviews and negotiations possible, while being protective and mindful of their existing bank relationships.
As independent advisors, we work for you to:
- Gain visibility into your domestic and global bank fees at the most granular level
- Benchmark the competitiveness of your pricing and yield structure against your peers using Redbridge’s BankScore™ Global Rates & Fees Index
- Understand what you’re paying for and help you streamline your service utilization accordingly
- Uncover bank billing errors and help you recover the loss
- Identify recurring savings opportunities
- Develop roadmaps for moving forward
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Deliver a comprehensive offer analysis report
- Provide guidance and support during your decision-making process
- Establish long-term contracts with your selected banks
- Monitor your bank fees using HawkeyeBSB, the next generation of bank fee monitoring software
With BRMInsight, you get unbiased advice on how to reduce your bank fees, increase yield opportunity, review business allocation and optimize your overall bank relationships.
Average savings at a glance
- Average reduction in monthly fees
- Average reduction in bank services utilized
How we work
Our process and methodology
With over 20 years’ experience, we’ve fine-tuned and perfected our processes to provide optimal savings and transform banking relationships into more balanced, efficient and proactively managed partnerships.
We approach every project in three stages:
- Define the project scope
- Collect and abstract historical data and statements
- Interview personnel to confirm processes, needs, and limitations
- Agree on negotiation strategy, roles, and timeline
- Prepare all necessary negotiation documents based on the chosen strategy (i.e., Request for Proposal (RFP) package and Bilateral Discussion Documents)
- Manage the negotiation, either fully on your behalf or as a support team
- Receive and analyze responses
- Present results in a holistic and comprehensive manner
- Support you on your final decision of services, terms and distribution of business
- Fortify the pricing structures with prospective 3-5 year commitments from the banks
- Monitor your fees using HawkeyeBSB