Every day, you’re faced with a range of risks – from counterparty, market volatility, business continuity, and the potential for fraud to technological vulnerabilities – that could have a negative impact on your business.
In response, you have to constantly evaluate your structure, strategies and business processes to ensure your treasury activities are protected.
To help you evaluate these risks, you need to implement analytical procedures aimed at:
- Measuring your financial risks (rates, currency)
- Understanding your liquidity risks
- Assessing your operational risks (default, fraud)
- Quantifying financial and accounting issues under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Identifying employee or system dependencies
- Evaluating your supply chain and business practices to ensure they meet environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies
You need to structure your internal management and control processes to optimize your risk management and see where you need to upgrade existing systems or add new ones.
Achieve greater transparency and improved decision making
To help you determine whether your treasury program is comprehensively protected against today’s risks, as well as emerging ones, we carry out a thorough analysis of your finance and treasury organization.
Based on our business expertise and knowledge of industry best practices, we will help you:
- Carry out a full mapping of treasury management risks and internal control systems to identify ways to optimize risk management
- Define your group-level hedging strategy for currency and interest-rate risks
- Select and deploy risk management tools tailored to your functional and technical needs
Our team of cash professionals has over 20 years’ experience in risk mitigation. We draw upon recognized standards to base our recommendations and ensure your project is successful by supporting you throughout its implementation. If necessary, we coordinate with your departments and subsidiaries to transform your risk management systems.