"Redbridge helped us undertake a review of our banking fees without harming the group’s relationship with its banks. "
- Banking Fees Optimization
- Geographical scope: France & Belgium
- PSA Peugeot Citroen’s finance department wished to review its current cash management situation to balance the allocation of its flows based on its financing and move to optimized market conditions.
- Signing of a three-year cash agreement to guarantee the continuance of the banking relationship while receiving substantial savings (60% reduction of cash management costs).
- Analyzing existing conditions
- Mapping options
- Defining the negotiation strategy
- Managing tenders until legal contracts are signed
Redbridge’s Added Value
- Our intimate knowledge of the market allowed PSA Peugeot Citröen to benefit from the best market conditions, on a very tight schedule, all the while maintaining the quality of the banking relationship. The conditions are guaranteed for the next three years.