With the ongoing introduction of new prudential regulations and the launching of new rating agencies, this strategic positioning issue is becoming more complex for every company’s finance leadership team.
Without a reliable point of reference for making comparisons, how can a company know the financial components of a potential transaction?
Many companies do not want to rely on their investment banking partners.
How Redbridge can help you:
Our Redbridge team is ideally positioned to help you manage your relationships with credit analysts at banks and/or ratings agencies. We can offer you:
- An independent approach without conflicts of interest.
- Access to exhaustive databases of recent transactions.
- In-depth knowledge of banking and ratings agency modeling methodologies.
- Assistance in all aspects of finance from positioning your company’s credit profile to highly effective discussions with your teams of banks and/or ratings agencies.
- Transparent determination of your company’s rating profile.
- An effective strategy for approaching agencies and acquiring new public or confidential ratings.
- Management of your “target” ratings level or your relationship with agencies and/or banking credit teams.
- Impact on ratings of operating and financial strategies envisioned by management.