An Insights From the Field special report on the treasury trends and innovations that swept 2020
Every crisis provides an opportunity for change and often produces dysfunctions and accelerates the need for immediate and disruptive actions. Change was already in motion in 2020, and the pandemic only acted as an accelerant.
This publication analyzes the trends and innovations in the treasury world that were already in motion before the COVID-19 pandemic began and that either accelerated or gained tremendous publicity during the pandemic.
Included in this report:
- Deposit Strategies in a Changing Banking Landscape
- The Pros and Cons of Faster Electronic Payments
- COVID-19 Forced My Digital Transformation. Now What?
- Where We’ve Been and Where We’re Going: An Overview of 2020-2021 Card Brand Changes
- Transitions in the Global Payments Market
Download the report