- Inaugural syndicated loan to support Mirakl’s robust growth and finance future acquisitions.
- Expand funding capacities to accelerate M&A and capex strategies.
- Establish a highly flexible documentation framework with minimal constraints, to include attractive pricing, limited guarantees and streamlined documentary remittance.
- Carefully select a limited number of banks with the capacity to serve as key financial partners.
- Revolving Credit Facility syndicated loan of €100 million, with a maturity of 3+1+1 years.
- Unsecured financing arrangement.
- Competitive financial terms.
- Flexible covenants allowing for additional debt capacity and providing a favorable framework for acquisitions.
- A balanced banking pool consisting of five major international banks.
- Benchmarking exercise.
- Validation of funding requirements and assessment of market appetite in a constrained environment.
- Assistance in identifying and selecting potential lenders.
- Preparation of an information package and drafting the credit story to secure banks’ support.
- Develop a legal framework aligned with the group’s objectives.
- Management of bank consultations throughout the process.
- Providing advice, recommendations and support in negotiating the terms and conditions and the Senior Facility Agreement.
Value Added by Redbridge
- Collaborative project management with Mirakl’s finance department and legal counsel.
- Customized process to access the debt market efficiently.
- Implementation of a strategic approach to mitigate execution risk.
- Assistance in optimizing pricing.
- Leveraging Redbridge’s expertise to ensure maximum flexibility in legal documentation.
- Sharing knowledge with Mirakl’s finance department.
- A dedicated team providing comprehensive support that was available to Mirakl at all times.