"Each month, HawkeyeBSB provides a complete overview of our bank fees. We are now easily able to understand, compare, and control the various banking services invoiced."
- Control bank fees and automate analyses with our bank fee monitoring software, HawkeyeBSB
- Control the number of cash management services billed by each bank
- Define the amount of bank fees deducted from each account
- Ensure the conditions, rates, and classification were correctly applied to cash management services
- Produce audit track for VAT reporting
- Detailed view of fees paid to each bank in France, Luxembourg, and Belgium (initial scope retained by Engie)
- Significant increase in cash visibility on new accounts, new fee categories, variance analysis of negotiated conditions vs. actual, etc.
- Cash refund of overpaid charges based on disputed discrepancies
- Built secure and automated file delivery channel by leveraging the existing bank connectivity
- HawkeyeBSB automatically reconciled bank codes and pricing schedule regardless of bank accounts, banks, or countries involved
- When reporting, HawkeyeBSB automatically and consistently pointed out the differences between expected costs and invoiced costs, facilitating the recovery of undue charges
Redbridge’s added value
- Provided a combination of industry standard and proprietary classification of bank services, resulting in greater harmonization and comparability
- Provided the ability to compare costs between Engie’s banks across various countries, subsidiaries, products, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of bank pricing structures and a constructive approach that enabled Engie to collaborate more effectively with its banks during implementation.