"We are very satisfied with our first bond operation, which was accomplished in optimal conditions with simple, flexible documentation. "
- Use syndicated loans and Euro PP to secure liquidity in a context of anticipated growth and sustained investments for the company.
- Strengthen the company’s debt structure
- Refinance the existing syndicated loan by lightening the contractual framework and increasing its size
- Implement initial disintermediated funding
- Increased funding envelope, doubled average debt maturity
- Acquired highly attractive terms and conditions on the syndicated loan and Euro PP
- Issued initial disintermediated funding as a Euro PP
- Support during the consideration and financing calibration stage
- Support in implementing financing
- Support during negotiations with lenders until legal contractualization
Redbridge’s Added Value
- Full project management while working closely with the CEO and CFO
- Clearly optimized contractual framework for the syndicated loan
- Selection of a targeted panel of investors who are likely to align with the group’s criteria and credit profile
- Negotiation of a flexible bond document for the syndicated loan