Commodity trading firms face a large number of risks that could jeopardize a patiently fostered business
Given the multitude of industry specific challenges at present for commodity trading firms, Redbridge’s consulting team believes in sharing its thoughts on a wide range of topics of interest through a publication designed especially for this select audience.
In this publication
- Trading firms and banks: who’s afraid of whom?
- What’s driving the risk appetite of your (potential) financing banks?
- Why borrowing bases are valuable opportunities to consider
- The alternative represented by trade finance funds
- How to achieve a consolidated vision of all the trades processed at each moment in time
And also, a conversation with
- Louis Dreyfus Commodities